Monday, September 22, 2008

Smokes, sex and advertising.


As the fall leaves begin to drop, the TV seems to always be blaring thanks to all the new fall shows! One show that i have recently got into is "Mad Men". It is AMAZING. Aside from the fact that I am obsessed with all the 50's clothing style seen in the show, the stories and plot lines are brilliant. From the good lookin' madison avenue executives to all the sex and lies, I give Mad Men a 10! Also they hack butts like crazy. 

Start watching! 

1 comment:

Grace O'Connell said...

I'm so glad to hear someone talk about Mad Men! I love the show and the costumes off course, but also the SETS! I love the houses in particular.

I just came across your blog and I'm really enjoying it. The reason I am commenting is that I work for Matchstick, a word of mouth marketing company, and for my current program I am seeking young, fun, female bloggers to sample a new perfume we're promoting. I would love for the two of you to be involved, so if you're interested, please contact me at grace@matchstick.ca. There is a short qualifying survey and then I can send you a fun sample kit! Feel free to check us out at Matchstick.ca if you're curious about the company.

I hope to hear from you!

cheers,
grace