Thursday, October 2, 2008

Which debate did YOU watch?




Debate night was upon us. As I sit in front of the TV in canada's most politically charged area and not to mention where the canadian debate is being held! (Ottawa) I find myself watching the american debate, face it, it's more interesting. One thing that made it particually fun was "Palin Bingo". It was a close game, however my sister won by Mrs. Palin saying the verse "special needs". I'm in love with Joe Biden, I think he's great. Watching Palin makes my stomach hurt, because I am LAUGHING so hard.

As far as the canadian debate goes....I stopped watching to post this post.

4 comments:

Dick said...

i am happy you are political like your sister. i am in love with joe biden too... i couldn't believe it when palin used the word 'wife' and 'heaven' in the same sentence. sooo uncomfortable to watch.

alexa said...

did anyone notice when palin winked at the camera!?!
hahah

BBQ said...

That wink seduced me. I'm renting Maverick tonight.

Did she say "I wish I could be heaven's wife."

That would be congruent with the general madness.

HI GIRLS!

Anonymous said...

honestly, palin has no credability whatsoever
she has no reason to convince people to believe what she has to say
at least Biden has REAL political experience in the real US of A. I mean i dont know why alaska isnt considered just a branch of the yukon
we all know that the VP does that majority of the work in the US, but the prez just has final say. Palin could never think of anything to help fix anything.
Furthermore, why does she keep playing this hockey mom thing off? i mean she dropped the ceremonial puck drop saturday night and got booed on and off the ice. Does she honestly believe that the fact she is a hockey mom from alaska relates her with american mothers?? try soccer, football, baseball, golf and even bowling moms ahead of hockey in the US. if she plays the _____ mom card, she should just play the i am a mother of ___ kids card and not be so specific. i just find it so stupid how mccain took someone so inexperienced to make half of his decisions for him!

O-B-A-M-A!!!

tis is the one time i wish i was american just so i could vote for Barack Obama

So citizens of the usa, make your mark and vote Obama!