Thursday, January 7, 2010

A little history - a lot of laughs.

Happy new year! I have just returned back to Toronto after a perfect holiday. I first touched down in the thriving olympic metropolis of Vancouver where I spent time with my loving family and friends. Then it was on to the Arctic - also known as Winnipeg. The weather was cold but the memories made were more than enough to keep me warm.

Here is a trip to the costume museum in Winnipeg. Nestled in a old warehouse, we got to take a peek at some of Winnipeg's oldest fashions as well as a very interesting reference library where we viewed Vogue magazines (among others) dating back to 1948!

Take a look...




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

maymay said...

beautiful. i want that luggage.