Monday, February 1, 2010

Only in New York


Lately, Toronto has been good to me. What would I miss if I ever left?


Photobucket
John Steinberg is the best place in the world to get your hair cut. I always want to invite everyone over for dinner after my cut & colour. If your lucky, Ben will make you giggle.


Photobucket
Penny Arcade -- the best vintage in town. It's like shopping in a friends closet.
Bonus: They have candy and granola to eat while shopping.


Photobucket
AGO - Frank Gehry is a genius. No building has ever soothed my mind as much as this. The 19th century French impressionism is my favorite.


Photobucket
The Black Camel -- 2 words. Pulled Pork.


Photobucket
Black Dog - Although I was often in the dog house for late fees. Black Dog treats me well.

*Just realized I love 2 places that have both the colour black and an animal in the title. Interpretations?


Photobucket
Jonathan & Olivia - Give me a pay cheque and here is where I will be.


Photobucket
Four Seasons Opera Centre - Go with someone you love.

I'm never leaving.

3 comments:

maymay said...

bubs, you're killing me.

penny arcade looks so nice.

where's california sandwiches? i guess you can't have 2 sandy spots.

i miss you.

Bisou Mode said...

I agree with you on every single one of these...except the cafe but only because I've never been. I'm sure we can change that soon.

xx

Anthony said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml