Monday, February 1, 2010

Only in New York


Lately, Toronto has been good to me. What would I miss if I ever left?


Photobucket
John Steinberg is the best place in the world to get your hair cut. I always want to invite everyone over for dinner after my cut & colour. If your lucky, Ben will make you giggle.


Photobucket
Penny Arcade -- the best vintage in town. It's like shopping in a friends closet.
Bonus: They have candy and granola to eat while shopping.


Photobucket
AGO - Frank Gehry is a genius. No building has ever soothed my mind as much as this. The 19th century French impressionism is my favorite.


Photobucket
The Black Camel -- 2 words. Pulled Pork.


Photobucket
Black Dog - Although I was often in the dog house for late fees. Black Dog treats me well.

*Just realized I love 2 places that have both the colour black and an animal in the title. Interpretations?


Photobucket
Jonathan & Olivia - Give me a pay cheque and here is where I will be.


Photobucket
Four Seasons Opera Centre - Go with someone you love.

I'm never leaving.

2 comments:

maymay said...

bubs, you're killing me.

penny arcade looks so nice.

where's california sandwiches? i guess you can't have 2 sandy spots.

i miss you.

Fashion Trix said...

I agree with you on every single one of these...except the cafe but only because I've never been. I'm sure we can change that soon.

xx